Automation Control Technician
East Penn is proud to have been selected as one of the “Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania” by the PA Department of Community and Economic Development, Team Pennsylvania Foundation, The Central Pennsylvania Business Journal and the Pennsylvania Chamber of Business & Industry.
JOB SKILL REQUIREMENTS: Knowledge and/or experience in the following areas:
- Rockwell Automation products including PLCs Panelviews, controls and 5/500/5000 series software
- 480V 3 phase power and VFD’s, Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition Systems
- Machine level device communications
- Performing modifications, upgrades and repair of automated process equipment in a manufacturing environment
- Working independently
- Good communication skills
- Two year technical degree in a related field
East Penn offers a growing environment, competitive wages and excellent benefits including 401K. E.O.E. Apply in person or send/fax resume to:
East Penn Mfg. Co., Inc.
Attn: Holly Spotts
P.O. Box 147
Lyon Station, PA 19536