There is currently an opportunity available in the East Penn Personnel Department for a COMPENSATION ANALYST.
Responsibilities will include:
- Analyze data to obtain information for a specific project.
- Complete special project requests to include determining sources and data collection required, spreadsheet and/or power point presentation format, analyzing the data for trends and important points to be presented, along with providing recommendations for future plans.
- Review source documents, such as job evaluation forms and production reports to determine computer operations required to produce reports in format requested.
- Examine and evaluate format and function of production reports to develop new or modify existing forms.
- Design, draft, or prepare finished master copy for new or modified form using Excel, DataBase, or Word.
- Compile and enter data, from source documents into the computer for use in maintaining wage and salary records.
- Prepare and/or assist in the preparation of job evaluations for production, Maintenance and Clerical positions through the use of interviews and personal observation.
- Assist in performing time studies on various operations in the plants.
- Calculate bonus rate using the time study data.
- Verify typed forms or reports for neatness, spelling and punctuation.
- Coordinate collection and preparation of production reports.
- Assist in the training of plant administrative staff when EICS is implemented into a department and communicate any changes to the EICS application.
- Serve as the contact person to address any user questions (data entry, EICS/MSR reporting, etc.)
- Perform other duties necessary for completing payroll on time.
- Run reports from MSR and EICS to analyze the data to ensure the information is accurate.
- Create power point presentations.
- Prepare, maintain and copy records, files and reports utilizing current office technology and equipment.
- Perform other duties as requested by Management.
The qualified candidate should possess:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or a related field, or equivalent experience successfully performing similar job responsibilities is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail is required.
- Strong written/oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated moderate to advanced Excel skills and Informational Systems including Databases.
- Must have good grammar/writing skills, strong interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to multi-task and must be well organized.
East Penn offers excellent, comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, prescription, 401(k) and profit sharing programs.
Please send cover letter, and resume to Holly Spotts at firstname.lastname@example.org