Health and Safety Technician
East Penn is proud to have been selected for 14 years as one of the “Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania” by the PA Department of Community and Economic Development, Team Pennsylvania Foundation, The Central Pennsylvania Business Journal and the Pennsylvania Chamber of Business & Industry.
H&S positions will be either 2nd or 3rd shifts.
Must be able to work overtime and flexible hours depending on projects or work assignments.
- Recognize, evaluate, and suggest occupational and safety controls.
- Perform routine Health & Safety functions and tests, and accident investigations.
- Conduct routine safety and health audits to identify potential hazards and recommendations for corrective action.
- Support and participate with plant Health & Safety Committee(s).
- Provide additional technical and administrative support as determined by management, including job cross training (HAZMAT).