Injection Molding Set-Up
Overtime will be required.
- Must be literate (able to fill out set-up sheets, inspection sheets, material data sheets, read instruction manuals etc.)
- Math skills (adding, subtracting, multiplying, including fractions).
- Must be able to take measurements and work with weights.
- Must be able to bend, twist, & lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must have mechanical ability.
- Set up person will be required to have knowledge of all computer screens and how to use them
- Set up person is required to set most molds that weigh up to 13,000 lbs. using 7 1/2 ton hoist or forklift for lighter molds into injection molding machines in a safe manner.
- Start up molds to meet all part specifications including appearance from start up sheets.
- The employee does some repairs on molds as well as trouble shooting on the other machines.
- Required to clean molds at each change and clean assigned machines at the end of each shift.
- Responsible for taking care of tools.