Quality Control Technician
East Penn is proud to have been selected for 14 years as one of the “Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania” by the PA Department of Community and Economic Development, Team Pennsylvania Foundation, The Central Pennsylvania Business Journal and the Pennsylvania Chamber of Business & Industry.
- Inspecting and testing storage batteries and accessories in the manufacturing process or before shipment to verify conformity with mechanical, chemical, and electrical specifications.
- Examining batteries and accessories and determining if specifications have been met.
- Recording, maintaining, and analyzing data in order to aid the problem solving process.
- Using a combination of resources and testing devices. These tools include but are not limited to the following: Voltmeter, hydrometer, test units, visual aids, etc.
- Recording test results and evaluating results as instructed by Quality Control and Engineering Department.
- Inspecting and testing test processes.