Floor Care Equipment
Deep-Cycle, Dependable Power
With more than 250 quality control checks built into the manufacturing process, a Pro Master Battery guarantees superior performance of floor scrubbers or floor sweepers – every time.
Floor Care Equipment Batteries:
Learn more about East Penn’s battery selection for Floor Care:
Deka Pro Master Batteries
Pro Master batteries are raising the standard on dependable deep-cycle power for your floor care needs.
- Fortified internal connections resist performance loss from vibration damage
- Premium glass mat reinforcement protects battery’s ability to store energy (less recharging)
- Durable, envelope separators prevent shorting for longer life
- Large reservoir and ultra-pure electrolyte optimizes water utilization
- Hermetic cover to post seal prevents terminal corrosion
- Strong, heavy-duty welds ensures critical user safety
- Fortified, solid posts impede post damage, especially from heat
- Reinforced polypropylene case and cover resists breakage under demanding use
With over 90 warehouses and distribution centers in North America, East Penn is here to service your delivery and core return needs through one powerful network.
Whether it’s store-door or direct delivery programs, our network of company-owned and operated facilities and premier sales and service staff delivers the industry’s leading logistical support and highest customer satisfaction levels.
East Penn is one of the only battery manufacturers to make all types of flooded, AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat), and Gel technologies. This gives customers a powerful choice and reliable information source for these lead-acid battery products.
We also offer the exclusive UltraBattery® and Synergy technologies for partial state-of-charge transportation applications. UltraBattery technology combines the advantages of an Advanced VRLA battery with the advantages of an asymmetric supercapacitor, while our Synergy battery technology offers one of the most cost-effective solutions that is ideal for Micro or Mild HEVs.