WIRE AND CABLE
PAGES 53 THRU 90
Wire and Cable
East Penn manufactures a complete line of automotive, marine,
and commercial wire and cable products on site. Copper rod
is drawn into fine strands and bunched to form a conductor.
The conductor is then jacketed in one of our many extrusion
lines before being packaged onto spools, reels, or drums.
All wire and cable is RoHS compliant and built to meet SAE,
UL, and/or CSA specifications.
• Primary Wire
• GXL Cross-Linked Polyethylene Wire
• SXL Cross-Linked Polyethylene Wire
• Starter Cable
• SGX Cross-Linked Polyethylene Wire
• Welding Cable
• UL/CSA 1015 Single Conductor Wire
• UL 1426/CSA Tinned Wire and Cable
• Bonded Parallel
• Automotive Duplex, Triplex, Quadraplex
• Trailer Cable Wire
• Booster Cable Wire
National Association of