A Quality Connection.
Wire, Cable & Battery Accessories
from East Penn.
Custom Solutions to Fit Exactly What You Need.
East Penn’s Wire and Cable division is recognized globally for its diverse product line and state-of-the-art manufacturing processes. From design to product delivery, we offer the finest wire, cable and battery accessories in the industry.
State of the Art Across Our Entire Land.
East Penn manufactures a wide variety of cable and wire products in an ultra-modern ISO-9001 certified plant in the U.S.A, including primary wire, 105 degree wire, bonded parallel, duplex, triplex, quadraplex, starter cable, trailer wire, speaker wire and audio cable.
- 250,000 square-foot facility with advanced technologies
- ISO 9001:2015 certified plant with products made in the US
- Continuous re-investing in our facility yields new, innovative products
- EPA permitted lead recycling facility just miles away
- Not just parts assembly – we are a full service manufacturer
- Manage all product components – from copper rod to clamps
- Vertically integrated company structure delivers efficient inventory and lead time control
- Proven leader in custom wire and cable solutions
- Flexibility to respond to any customer need – large or small
- Quality and performance that never disappoints
Wire, Cable & Battery Accessories
Combining our state of the art manufacturing facility with the most dedicated, experienced, and trusted team add up to the finest, and most extensive product selection.
Wire & Cable
East Penn has one of the most comprehensive offerings of wire and cable products for automotive, marine, commercial, lawn & garden, RV, trailers, and many more applications – making us the largest provider of cable products in North America. Our ultra-modern, ISO 9001-certified facility houses 250,000 square feet of advanced technology and innovation that delivers the highest-quality products – day in and day out.
Our comprehensive offering of wire and cable products makes us the ideal choice for many applications – from automotive, commercial, and lawn and garden to RVs, trailers, and more.
East Penn’s selection of battery accessories is the perfect counterpart to your battery line. Our products are available pre-packaged for retail display or in bulk – and include battery terminals, battery cables, booster cables, clamps and much more. Thousands of products are stored in our state-of-the-art wire and cable plant during peak periods, and our electronic data interfacing system lets us keep track of inventory 24/7 and process customer orders quickly. When you’re ready for a product, so are we.
Our wide range of battery accessories meets the demands of virtually any application – from automotive, commercial, and lawn and garden to RVs, trailers, and more.
High-quality, reliable battery accessories and wire products are a critical part of your boat’s electrical system performance. Maximize your electrical efficiency with marine battery accessories and wire products from East Penn. They’re always built to stand up to the harshest marine applications.
Learn more about East Penn’s products for marine:
Today’s heavy-duty trucks depend on heavy-duty batteries that do much more than crank the engine. Keep the batteries in your commercial, utility or emergency vehicle fleets running at maximum efficiency – with battery accessories and wire products from East Penn.
Learn more about East Penn’s products for fleet:
With over 90 warehouses and distribution centers in North America, East Penn is ready to service your wire, cable, and battery accessory delivery needs. Our network of company-owned and operated facilities and premier sales and service staff deliver the industry’s leading logistical support with a long history of superior order fill percentages and on-time delivery service. East Penn also has a professional team of dedicated sales representatives to service custom product requests and special accounts.
East Penn’s diverse product line of wire, cable and battery accessories is backed by state-of-the-art manufacturing processes that let us deliver the finest products in the industry. Here are some of the technologies that make it possible.
Gravity Lead Casting
This unique process produces high-quality lead terminals, cast with 100% recycled lead from our on-site EPA approved smelter.
Dual Cable Extrusion Process
100% copper wire is coated with durable, color-coded PVC insulation.
Booster Cable Assembly
Heavy-duty, vinyl coated steel clamps are attached to 100% copper or copper clad conductor cables.
Copper Drawing & Stranding
Copper rod is drawn into fine strands and bunched to form premium, pure copper conductor.
Safety Data Sheets
- 00317 Battery Protection Kit
- 00322 Battery Terminal Protection Spray 3/4 oz.
- 00320 Battery Terminal Protection Spray 10 oz.
- 00323 Battery Cleaner Spray 1-1/8 oz.
- 00321 Battery Cleaner Spray 15 oz.
- 00450 Battery Cleaner Spray w/Acid Indicator 11 oz.
- 00000 EPM Lead Alloy Parts
- 01253, 00237, 01940, 00359 Terminal Protectors
- 31183 Terminal Protectors w/Silicone Grease
- 06062 Battery Protection Kit
- 00315 Battery Terminal Protection Spray 3/4 oz.
- 04078 Battery Terminal Protection Spray 10 oz.
- 00314 Battery Cleaner Spray 1-1/8 oz.
- 04079 Battery Cleaner Spray 15 oz.
- 00000 Lynx Lead Alloy Parts
- 06064, 00359 Terminal Protectors
- 60001 Terminal Protectors w/Silicone Grease
East Penn’s Wire, Cable & Battery Accessories division offers our Deka brand along with other well-known national brands. All brands help position our products to enhance consumer recognition and application distinction.