East Penn is proud to have been selected for 14 years as one of the “Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania” by the PA Department of Community and Economic Development, Team Pennsylvania Foundation, The Central Pennsylvania Business Journal and the Pennsylvania Chamber of Business & Industry.
Responsibilities will include:
- Write, update, and maintain product specs
- Design new products – work with the Product Manager and Sales to develop new products to meet customer needs
- Re-design existing products to improve performance, reduce cost, improve productivity, or improve quality
- Analyze technical data and information to develop “process capable” specs to meet customer or industry standard specifications
- Review designs with customers to meet or exceed requirements
- Write, update, and maintain process specs
- Analyze and review process capabilities to develop or change process specs
- Design new processes for new products
- Design or re-design existing equipment and research new technology to improve performance, reduce cist, improve productivity, or improve quality
- Attend meetings and deliver presentations
- Meet with customers and vendors
- Some travel may be involved
Qualified candidates should possess a thorough knowledge of CAD, including 3D modeling and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office products. Must be able to understand industry requirements needed for the manufacture of cable, wire, and battery products. A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical) or equivalent experience is required.
East Penn offers a growing environment, competitive wages and excellent benefits including 401K. E.O.E. Apply in person or send/fax resume to:
East Penn Mfg. Co., Inc.
Attn: Holly Spotts
P.O. Box 147
Lyon Station, PA 19536