There is currently an opportunity available in the East Penn Personnel Department for a COMPENSATION ASSISTANT/ANALYST (depending on qualifications). This position works closely with the Assistant Manager, Compensation on day-to-day tasks and projects. Responsibilities will include:
- Extract, collect and analyze data in order to identify trends and make recommendations for assigned projects.
- Create professional and dynamic power point presentations for leadership team.
- Provide support in training plant administrative staff when software applications are implemented; responsible for communicating changes to the software application.
- Assist in the job evaluation process through the use of interviews and personal observation.
- Review documents, such as job evaluation forms and production reports, in order to produce reports in format requested.
- Evaluate format and function of production reports to recommend new or modifications to existing forms.
- Design, modify documents, forms and spreadsheets using Excel or Word.
- Compile and enter data from source documents for use in maintaining wage and salary records.
- Calculate bonus rates using the time study data.
- Review documents for neatness and accuracy, including spelling and punctuation.
- Coordinate the collection and preparation of production reports.
- Serve as the contact person to address end user questions (data entry requirements, report writing, etc.)
- Perform duties necessary for completing payroll on time.
- Generate reports to ensure the accuracy of information. Copy documents, maintain records and reports. Perform other duties as requested.
The qualified candidate should possess strong written/oral communication skills as well as being detail oriented, personal computer skills including proficiency with EXCEL, WORD and Informational Systems including Databases. Must have good oral and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, problem solving, be self-motivated, have the ability to multi-task and be well organized.
At East Penn, our employees are our culture; our employees will always be the heart of the company. We are a private, family-owned enterprise committed to cultivating an atmosphere that honors the contributions of everyone. We want our employees to have long-term careers, and many do. More than 30% of our workforce has over a decade of service.
Our open-door management policy, comprehensive benefits package, annual bonus program for all, and career advancement opportunities are just some of the ways we show our employees how incredibly valued they are. Other benefits include: Competitive Salary, Medical Insurance, Profit Sharing and 401(k), Life Insurance, Paid Holidays and Vacation, Dental Plan, and Annual Raises.
Interested candidates please submit cover letter with salary requirements, and resume to Holly Spotts in Personnel.