Health and Safety Technician
Must be able to work overtime and flexible hours depending on projects or work assignments.
- Recognize, evaluate, and suggest occupational and safety controls.
- Perform routine Health & Safety functions and tests, and accident investigations.
- Conduct routine safety and health audits to identify potential hazards and recommendations for corrective action.
- Support and participate with plant Health & Safety Committee(s).
- Provide additional technical and administrative support as determined by management, including job cross training (HAZMAT).