Quality Control Technician
- Inspecting and testing storage batteries and accessories in the manufacturing process or before shipment to verify conformity with mechanical, chemical, and electrical specifications.
- Examining batteries and accessories and determining if specifications have been met.
- Recording, maintaining, and analyzing data in order to aid the problem solving process.
- Using a combination of resources and testing devices. These tools include but are not limited to the following: Voltmeter, hydrometer, test units, visual aids, etc.
- Recording test results and evaluating results as instructed by Quality Control and Engineering Department.
- Inspecting and testing test processes.