The highly-efficient Deka Unigy II is a sealed lead-acid battery system that uses AVR (absorbed valve regulated) technology and utilizes a smaller footprint to save space while providing optimal power.
- 2-volt battery available as either a single cell or system design
- Wide range of capacities with ratings from 234– 3434 watts @ 15 minutes to 1.67 v.p.c.
- Exclusive IPF® Technology optimizes power capacity, cell consistency, and long-term reliability
- Advanced AGM technology for superior high rate, short term power
- MicroCat™ Catalyst lowers float current, decreases internal temperatures, and the risk of dryout
- Epoxy-sealed posts eliminate leaks
- Flame arresting, low pressure, self-sealing valves are all 100% factory tested